Saturday, September 22, 2012

Comedy for today.

Hi. I mined my facebook profile for the months of august and september. Im not reposting the religious or political stuff here. (This blog is niot for religion or politics). But COMEDY... That I Will share!

VERY VERY TRUE!!  Be afraid be very afraid.


LOVE THIS ONE!!



 


This one is almost offendsive to me, but I still posted it as it made me laugh. Its good not to take yourself or your religion too seriously.


:-D



'I need an adult"!
 " I AM AN ADULT"!



The gift that keeps on giving. At least three times a nite.




No comment.....



This is when he uses the Force to telikenticly undress you, right?



:-P
 


Think about it. Its like getting a bilion miles to the galon!




 I like cats, But dogs are better and THIS is why.




 I know this family!


He better not drop the McSoap or he will see how many little pricks will fit in his clown car.




8-)


Hell I still do this.


LOVE THIS.



:-)

No comments: